|27067 Cactus Park Road
Cedaredge, CO 81413
Date of Listing:
3,360 sq. ft.
27067 Cactus Park Road, Cedaredge, CO
Detailed Property Description
When someone walks through the front door, their amazement doesn’t stop until they leave the property. The previous owner/builder of the home wanted to capture every view and installed custom made windows strategically placed which was somewhere close to 50 windows and doors. Once outside, one gets a panoramic view of the Grand Mesa, Redlands Mesa, Black Canyon, San Juan Mountain range and the breathtaking valley and bluffs surrounding the property.
Highlights of the Property Include:
- 50 Acres +/- featuring 18 acres of irrigated quality grass hay pasture
- 50 Shares of Park Reservoir Water and Decree Water allows 2 cuts per year
- 6,500 to 6,800 foot elevation
- Walking trails through pinion pine, cedar and juniper trees
- Beautifully designed custom adobe home with over 50 windows to capture every breathtaking view
- Upgraded appliances, includes stainless steel side by side refrigerator, double oven with convection, dishwasher
- Very large bedrooms and office/sunroom
- Efficient wood burning fireplace
- 2 Bedroom Guest House above an oversized 3 car garage (detached)
- Multiple Barns, Shelters and Paddocks includes a 2 story gambrel barn; 6 stall/2 tack room barn; 36x26 workshop with roll up door; 29' x 98' hay barn; 3 stall open air/fenced in barn with an attached efficiency room, carport and full bath and 2 stall horse shelter with tack room
- 3/4 Acre Pond
- 5 Grazing paddocks with 4 irrigated
- Currently an Alpaca Ranch with available Alpacas for sale (optional)
- Optional farm equipment, trailers and implements for sale
- Conservation Easement in place
- Possession date negotiable. Seller would like the option to stay for a period of time after closing. Terms negotiable on the lease back.
- Listing Broker is the Owner of this property. She is an active Colorado real estate licensee.
- Click on the video link under the above primary picture labeled "Colorado Ranch Home for Sale" to get a better feel of this spectacular property!